Five Reasons to be a member of the Locomotive Club of Great Britain
- LCGB membership allows a committed railway enthusiast to do much more to enjoy this constructive and educational hobby than would be possible as an individual.
- All members receive an informative Club journal, The Bulletin, 10 times a year which contains much material not published elsewhere. It can be received on line or by post.
- Members have access to an Annual Reunion with quality speakers, held at a venue in central London.
- Participation in Club Overseas Study Tours, most of which are bespoke tours, for Members only. These are sometimes significantly cheaper than full commercial tours.
- Branch meetings, held in a friendly atmosphere, with presentations by first rate photographers and speakers.
Both Individual and Family Memberships are available at the same rates.
Family membership covers two members (so second member free) sharing the same address, such as husband and wife, or parent and juvenile. Only one copy of the Bulletin will be supplied. Full details must be given for both applicants, and both must sign the Membership Application Form.
Persons residing outside the British Isles are very welcome to join, and copies of the Bulletin will be sent online or by post to any address in the world. If taking the On-line Bulletin, rates are the same as for UK, see below..
Annual subscription rates are as follows, and apply equally to Individual or Family membership:
Bulletin in Print version only for UK £35, for 1 year
Bulletin in Print version only for Europe, for 1 year - please enquire for price
Bulletin in Print version only for Rest of World, for 1 year - please enquire for price
Bulletin in On-line version only: £20, for 1 year (Both UK and Overseas)
All rates are for the remainder of 2023 & the whole of 2024
New 3 year rates are likely to commence in January 2025
For Further Infomation, and to Join
Further information can be obtained from the Membership Secretary, Mr R T Rolland (contact details below). A sample Bulletin can be supplied on receipt of a C5 (9" x 6") stamped addressed envelope, or a sample On-line version can be seen here.
To join, please download membership form, complete and send with your remittance to the Membership Secretary,
Mr R T Rolland, at 4a Northbrook Road, Ilford, Essex. IG1 3BS, or by email. Payment may be made by crossed cheque/postal order made payable to Locomotive Club of Great Britain (please do not send cash through the post), or by bank transfer (see membership form for details).